Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Impressions of ISTE 2010

 
Out and about at ISTE 2010


It has been an exciting few days at ISTE this year. We are in the beautiful city of Denver, Colorado in a huge convention center. You know the place is huge when they have shuttles to drive you from one side to the other when trying to make it to your sessions!

My schedule is jammed packed with lots of exciting opportunities to learn, share and be inspired this week. I'm most looking forward to meeting people from my PLN on Twitter that I talk to and learn from throughout the year. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet up with people from around the world and to share our different perspectives on education. It is great to be surrounded by so many inspiring, like-minded people who share a passion for teaching and using technology to inspire and motivate their students to learn. I look forward to the dialogue and the sharing that will take place throughout the next few days. I know that the dialogue we will be engaging in this week will continue long after ISTE is done for another year, facilitated through my PLN on Twitter. Have a great conference everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment