Stevie Kline, Intermediate Unit 1- email@example.com
Joyce Mason, Canon-McMillan High School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome and link to resources used during workshop: Jog the Web link
Primary Sources Help Students:
- ask questions
- acknowledge various points of view
- establish the context for historical events
- allow the discovery of evidence
- see cause and effect relationships
- compare and contrast evidence
- understand continuity and change over time
- consider and recognize bias
- question the source of the information
- realize the importance of referencing multiple resources
- LOTS & HOTS: Interactive New Blooms Romano and Gates Blooms.ppt
- Lots (Lower Order Thinking Skills): Remember, Understand, Apply
- Hots (Higher Order Thinking Skills): Create, Evaluate, Analyze
We used WORDLE to analyze text. We also posted our own poems on Wall Wisher.
Using Digital Vaults: Over 1200 digital images and content to make a movie or a poster. It encourages creativity and historical thinking. It has a powerful image connection tool and gives you links to primary sources.
We used the Digital Vaults at the US National Archives to create a poster or a video.