Here are their lists:
- Picnik : online photo editing without installing anything with links to Facebook & Flickr
- Map a list: Use a spreadsheet and map it out (two tools to work together to visualize data)
- Posterous: email them a text, photo, etc and the site emails you back a url you can link to later.
- Tubechop: chop You Tube videos to only use the parts that you want
- Geo Greeting: Pictures of buildings that spell out your message around the world.
- Big Huge Labs: Photos can be made into many things - puzzles, cards, posters, etc.
- Dropbox: Online file storage that stores things and easy to access from any computer (My new favourite tool that I use all the time!)
- Team Viewer: Simple way to get limited access to someone's computer for a limited time to help fix their computer or set up remote access.
- Evernote: online note taking - capture text, audio and video
- Skitch: Screen capture and editing tool and post it to the Skitch website or own Flickr page or Evernote
- Jing: Screen capture program: able to put a screen capture with a video dialog and mix them together into movie that you can later post online.
- Mindmeister: Mind Mapping Tool online and add links, etc. and then share it with others through collaboration
- Read Later: To save things from online and read them later using Instapaper
- Readability: Strips out everything but the text and picture
- Elluminate: 3 seats free for a video conference or online class (also check out learncentral)
- iPad: Apple product that changes the way we think about mobile computing.