Monday, May 2, 2011

A presentation to North Battleford French Immersion Teachers

Today, I had the pleasure of presenting to the French Immersion Teachers in North Battleford about how to find resources online and how to share them with each other. The goal of my session was to provide some insights and tools to teachers to make it easier to work together. Often we are spending our time searching for the same things. It is not always easy to find the best resources to support our new curriculum. Why not work as a team to accomplish this task? Work smarter, not harder!

Here is a copy of my presentation (in French):

Here is the video I shared during my presentation that explains how Diigo works:


Diigo V5: Collect and Highlight, Then Remember! from diigobuzz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment