Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Orientation for #ETMOOC

I was excited to get started with #ETMOOC this week. I love exploring, discussing, sharing and learning new things with my colleauges. One of the most exciting things about participating in this massive open online course is being able to participate along side my colleagues, not only online, but in my school too. We did the orientation together during our lunch break yesterday.

To get the learning started, I decided to try a new tool I saw someone share this week called Haiku Deck. It is an easy way to add some visuals to any blog post or presentation. I downloaded the app for free on my iPad and easily created this short presentation to try it out. Great way to put words and pictures together! How do you think you could use this tool in your classroom? I think the possibilities are endless!

Haiku Deck: #ETMOOC

Haiku Deck is the best application for creating presentations on iPad

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me to get busy using this app I downloaded months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun and easy to use. I see so many possibilities for student summarizing activities and so much more!

      Delete
  2. Love how you used Haiku Deck to review #etmooc topics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! You should try it. I love making slideshows with only a little text and more images.

      Delete